On Monday for F.H.E. we made gingerbread houses with our friends the Cowans (Jeremy and Krista). We bought the kits with pre-cut pieces of gingerbread, it came with frosting and candy too. It was a lot of fun... and really yummy! We were all sick afterwards from all the candy we ate... yay for Family Home Evening activities!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
so what happened to doing it from scratch???? thought it might be a challenge for an "architect"!!! they look great. dadio and rae will make sugar cookies on saturday!!!
I love you gingerbread house. I wish I would have thought of doing one that would have been fun. I hope you had a very merry christmas and a happy new year.
5 comments:
so what happened to doing it from scratch???? thought it might be a challenge for an "architect"!!! they look great. dadio and rae will make sugar cookies on saturday!!!
I totally second what the Boggs fam. said- what happened to making them from scratch!!! Good job on having FHE.
PS-- Is that your apartment in the background, just wondering!???
Sweet i have your blog now! It was fun decorating the houses...i have eaten off all the spree from our house already :)
I love you gingerbread house. I wish I would have thought of doing one that would have been fun. I hope you had a very merry christmas and a happy new year.
Post a Comment