yeah, we are still excited about counting month anniversaries... we have been married for two months! It is so exciting! Sean came home from work with a huge bouquet of flowers and a bottle of Martinellis sparkling cider (aww how sweet!) We went out to dinner to Chili's, one of our favorite places... somewhere on the top ten list... and then hit up Boomer's for some mini golf. We did the "King Arthur" course, it was a lot of fun! Melissa won (by a lot!) and Sean was a good sport... kinda. Can't wait for the next 10th of the month!!
that is so sweet that you guys are doing the month celebrations...i missed our first one (i was in New Jersey with my dad in the hospital) then i think i didn't even think about it this month...how sad is that!
GLASSES! I totally forgot you wear glasses, then yesterday I was remember when we drove Sean Walker home in the dark, and on the way home you almost went on the offramp instead of the onramp of Beltline Hwy! I think you look adorable in them. Anyway, I also love that you guys are d oing the month celebrations. We missed four, maybe we'll remember next time... hopefully.
CONGRATS!!!!, how many months have your dadio and I been married? figure that out!!!! you both look great! love the golf pose Sean???? thanks for updating you blog love ya mom
oh my goodness you guys are so adorable. I think that it is so awesome that you are celebrating every month, but then what are you going to do for every year go on another honeymoon.....good idea melis.
4 comments:
that is so sweet that you guys are doing the month celebrations...i missed our first one (i was in New Jersey with my dad in the hospital) then i think i didn't even think about it this month...how sad is that!
GLASSES! I totally forgot you wear glasses, then yesterday I was remember when we drove Sean Walker home in the dark, and on the way home you almost went on the offramp instead of the onramp of Beltline Hwy! I think you look adorable in them.
Anyway, I also love that you guys are d oing the month celebrations. We missed four, maybe we'll remember next time... hopefully.
CONGRATS!!!!, how many months have your dadio and I been married? figure that out!!!! you both look great! love the golf pose Sean???? thanks for updating you blog love ya mom
oh my goodness you guys are so adorable. I think that it is so awesome that you are celebrating every month, but then what are you going to do for every year go on another honeymoon.....good idea melis.
Post a Comment