Sunday, February 10, 2008

California Sunsets

Our month anniversary fell on a Sunday this time. We decided to pack a picnic dinner and go to the beach to watch the sunset (aww cute). We had huge French bread sandwiches, macaroni salad, cream sodas, chips and dip, and homemade chocolate chip cookies for dessert. The weather was really nice that day. The sunset was gorgeous!!



5 comments:

Raadgep Fam said...

great shot of you two! that was a great day! thank you for sharing your day with us!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you guys for many reasons, here are a few of them (in order for greatest to least):
1. You updated your blog
2. You got married to each other
3. You take cute pictures of you in the sunset on the beach
4. You let me know that you updated your blog
5. You have the cutest month anniversary tradition!
I'm officially jealous of you guys! you are adorable, I love your new pictures!

Nelson Family. said...

I havent talked to you forever. It sounds like you are doing amazing. Hope all is well.
Tasha
P.S. My blog is ryannelsonfamily.blogspot.com just incase you wanted to know. :)

Brad and Tifani said...

Okay seriously update!!! You've had two more monthly anniversary's already!!! I heard it through the grapevine that your family came to visit and you did a whole bunch of really cool stuff with them! Let's hear about it already!!!

Ashlea said...

You've been tagged! Read my blog to know what I'm talking about!!