Six months... wow! It actually feels like we have been married longer than that! Sean had to go into work this morning to check the freezer temperatures that the meds. are kept in. When he got home he had grocery bags and wouldn't let me see what he bought. He made me stay in bed and watch t.v. while he was in the kitchen. He made me french toast (which I love!) with strawberries and brought it to me with presents and a card! It was so sweet! I got 2 pearl bracelets and a pearl necklace. I love pearls, I told him that a long time ago before we were even married, and he remembered. Sean had one of his friends from work dive for some for me when was home on vacation in the Philippines! How sweet is that!? His friend got all the pearls and made them into what Sean had asked him to get. Sean had the jewelry for awhile too and kept it a secret so he could give them to me on our 6th month anniversary. I have the best husband in the world! I am so lucky!

No comments:
Post a Comment