The pictures turned out pretty good! I especially like the one's of you and Sean, WOW, who was the photographer on those one's!!??? Anyways, we want a CD, I think I already told you that!!!
The pictures look great I can't believe that Chad's kids are that big! Your pictures look great. When are you going to come and visit us. I think that christmas break is looking open and we will even get an air mattress this time.
4 comments:
I love the pictures, those are SO cute!! I really do love your hair too, nice choice!
The pictures turned out pretty good! I especially like the one's of you and Sean, WOW, who was the photographer on those one's!!??? Anyways, we want a CD, I think I already told you that!!!
YOu look so great! I am so jealous! I think you look hot with your new hair! GO SUA
The pictures look great I can't believe that Chad's kids are that big! Your pictures look great. When are you going to come and visit us. I think that christmas break is looking open and we will even get an air mattress this time.
Post a Comment