Monday, September 1, 2008

Bedroom Furniture



We got some matching bedroom furniture today! Our room is finally starting to not look like a bachelor pad! We found this used bedroom set for really cheap the night stands hadn't ever been put together so they were new. We got the bed frame and both night stands all for the price of one. I wish I had a before picture too. The night stands we had before were ones we had found on sidewalks with free signs on them they were not matching at all and the drawers on one of them didn't slide so it was always a production to get anything in or out of them! and our bed was just on a metal frame which we didn't mind too much. This set probably isn't going to be what we will have forever but it is perfect for us right now. 
*Next project is to paint our dresser to match and find some lamps and curtains for free or cheap! We will keep you updated...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funiture looks great! If you don't find any by Chrismas (curtians), I can make what you want.

Andrew said...

Building things yay! Just like big Legos.

Anonymous said...

awesome! Have you always had that blanket, I can't remember if it is you who had it or my sister, I think you guys have the same one... enlighten me.
Oh, and the furniture is bomb, good thing Sean is handy with hammers and stuff.

Carissa said...

Ha ha, I was just going to say that I have a blanket that looks just like that only in blue and then I read Mary's comment. Love the pictures of you making your man build stuff....way to go!

Nelson Family. said...

Hey,
Do you have an email address? I needed to ask you a quick question but not on your blog. Let me know
Tasha