Tuesday, October 7, 2008

San Diego

I love fall! 
I love how the colors change, the leaves fall, and the weather gets colder. I love hot chocolate, and going to pumpkin patches, football season, and hay rides. 
It is my favorite time of year!! 
It's October, and in Idaho all of these things are starting to happen... I have been kinda bummed lately because we haven't seen any of these signs of fall that I love so much here in California (it's currently 80 degrees and sunny). It's hard being so far away from my family, and missing out on my favorite season events all at the same time. 
However... 
when we walk outside and see the city lights, and smell the ocean that just so happens to be our backyard,
I am reminded that we live in a great place and it is hard to complain when you get to see things like this 
every single day...


Better than jumping in leave piles and wearing mittens and jackets??
  I probably wouldn't give those things up
But we are so blessed. San Diego isn't that bad after all....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that is a hard choice. you do live in a beautiful place though - it looks like paradise.

Ashlea said...

Those are some BEAUTIFUL pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I like the view of San Diego...for me I love the fall because it reminds me of soccer season...freshly cut grass. I wonder when I leave for wherever the military sends me if I will encounter the experiences you and Sean have.

Brad and Tifani said...

Cute Blog background, hummm.... maybe I should change mine!!! Those are some cool pictures! And you are right, it is getting colder here--it's sweater weather, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Love the blog updates!!! The pics of San Diego are great,be thankful you have the opportunity to live in different places while you are still young. Fall is great!! We are just not dropping into the 30's at night and of course RAIN!!!

Anonymous said...

I like your new wedding pictures on the side. Lovely!

Brad and Tifani said...

your header looks cool, you should have made your wedding pic b&w or sepia though! I don't know why there is white on top of that page you made!? weird!