Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Tribute
They say that no greater love hath a man, than that he will lay down his life for his friends; I say that no greater love hath a man, than that of his wife. Being the wife of a military man is not easy. It requires patience beyond that of Job. It means forever being anxious of the pending call of deployment and the separation from loved ones sent into harm's way. It demands sacrifice beyond what most women will ever experience. But know this, were it not for this unwavering support, our service would be in vain. To all the men who have bravely answered the call to defend their rights and that of their families, and to the women who steadfastly stand by their side, I pay tribute. And to my wife, I love you and I thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Best of luck and well put. I can't even imagine.
We are all here for BOTH of you, should you need us.
Thank You
OHHHHHH how cute! Thank Sean it is hard to at home holding up the fort. But I know Melissa can do it! I love you guys call for anything or email!
Post a Comment