We went to check out the airplane race in the San Diego Bay today. We got to watch for free on the base. It was kinda cool. We didn't stay very long. There were SO many people there so we couldn't see the planes very well. We could see them start off but couldn't see the course at all. We are more excited for the air show later this year, that is supposed to be awesome. That is when they do tricks and write stuff with the exhaust trails and things like that.
Here are some pictures and a boring video of our air race experience:
2 comments:
Meliss, those are some KILLER shades!!!
Funny story - Micah bought me some sunglasses because I've been having a COW about how I'm going to have wrinkley eyes by the time I'm like 23 (gross, that's old). anyway, they are a little similar to yours, but black....and not like yours.
Post a Comment