HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!
I love this country and I love celebrating every July 4th!!
All of our friends were out of town this weekend... So Sean and I had our own little party today. We slept in (after getting to bed around 2 last night because we were driving back from LA after the baseball game.) For breakfast we made waffles with strawberries, blueberries, and whip cream (and I made Sean a flag waffle.)
We had a BBQ which included: hamburgers (with garlic, swiss cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and pickles.) macaroni salad, corn on the cob, and cantaloupe.
We watched the fireworks from the Navy base in Point Loma (this years theme was "Big Bay Boom") We saw seven different groups of fireworks on all sides of us over the bay, It was awesome!
For dessert we made Root Beer floats. Yum!
2 comments:
Talk about AWESOME! I love the flag waffle. And the fireworks! did you take that with your camera? JEALOUS! (christmas is coming...I'd like a camera like that one!) :)
WOW, I am really jealous of your very fine Patriotic WAFFLE!! I hope you ate one for MEEE...
Dadio
Post a Comment