Friday, January 22, 2010

Holiness to the Lord

Tonight: Temple Night.
We are thankful to have a temple only 10 minutes away. I am thankful to have a husband that will go there with me.
The lights were (for some reason) especially pretty tonight to me, so I got a couple of pictures with my phone.


"I urge all who have not yet received these greatest of all blessings within the walls of the temple to do whatever may be necessary to qualify to receive them. To those who have received these blessings, I invite you to prepare yourselves to savor again the experience of being within the sacred premises of the holy temples of God and have the visions of life eternal open again to your hearts, minds, and souls."
-James E. Faust

1 comment:

Raadgep Fam said...

I miss our temple trips! I wish our temple here wasnt so far away! We make it to the Temple once every like 3-4 mths. Its crazy.Be grateful and do some work for me! I love you