Sean and I put in our choices for places to move. (We will be changing duty stations in April)
We gave it a lot of thought and came up with a few options where the job Sean would be doing won't be too dangerous or have him gone as often.
We were able put five choices. These are the ones we decided on:
(warning: they are nowhere close to where we live now...)
1. Portsmouth, Virginia - Maritime Expeditionary Security Squadron 6
2. Yorktown, Virginia - Riverine Squadron 3
3. Beaufort, South Carolina - Marine Air Group 31
4. Jacksonville, North Carolina - Marine Air Group 26
5. Okinawa, Japan - 3rd Marine Air Wing
We find out in about three weeks where we will move to in April. Hopefully we get one of our choices but it isn't a guarantee that we will.
We are very nervous and excited to find out where we'll be living!!





5 comments:
Excited to hear where you will be stationed. Plan to visit unless you end up in Japan. Love MUM
I like the maps!!!!!
I can't wait to find out where we will be moving :D hahaha, funny.
I have a problem with the maps. I don't know where the states are... I suck
JAPAN! you can come to JAPAN! You wont be on the same island but we can take hops and see each other! Japan! Okinawa is the Hawaii of Japan!
Post a Comment