Yea!! Finally a cousin for my kids! We are so excited!!!!!!!
I am so HAPPY for you guys! You are going to be the best mom! YAY! So so Happy for you :)
That is great!!!! I had a feeling that is why you were calling. when is you due date? You have to call me this week.
How exciting! Babies are so fun!
Yay!!! I couldn't be more happy for you! You will be an amazing mother and it is the best thing in the world! Definitely a new adventure that's for sure!! Can you believe how many of us have had babies last year and this year? Insane!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yea!! Finally a cousin for my kids! We are so excited!!!!!!!
I am so HAPPY for you guys! You are going to be the best mom! YAY! So so Happy for you :)
That is great!!!! I had a feeling that is why you were calling. when is you due date? You have to call me this week.
How exciting! Babies are so fun!
Yay!!! I couldn't be more happy for you! You will be an amazing mother and it is the best thing in the world! Definitely a new adventure that's for sure!! Can you believe how many of us have had babies last year and this year? Insane!
Post a Comment