Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Yay, for Grandparents!

Our little boy got a huge package from his Grandma and Grandpa Boggs. What a lucky little guy, he isn't even born yet and he is already getting mail! 
I was more than happy to open it for him since he is obviously unable to at the moment. It was fun getting everything out... he got so much stuff! I didn't think I would ever get to the bottom of the box! 
They even threw some things in for Mom and Dad too so we wouldn't feel left out.
I love everything! I can't wait for Sean to see it all too. 
on behalf of all three of us, THANKS guys! We love you!! 

The box... with addresses removed. Take that creepy people!
The goods!!
Sweet haul huh? Looks like we are now officially in the market for a dresser for the little guy.
 As always, click to enlarge... if you would prefer a closer look.

1 comment:

Raadgep Fam said...

Packages are so great! I am so excited you got a loot! Nice stuff! So happy for you!