Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's Raining Blue

My sister is the best... Look at these cute invitations she made! 
Sean is going to Virginia for training this month and will be gone for 3 weeks... so I am going to Idaho to hopefully avoid going insane from missing him. Tifani and my Mom are having a baby shower for me while I am there. I love the invitations she made!

2 comments:

Derek Thompson said...

you should register at babies R us as well because you will get a 10% off anything that wasn't bought on your registry, target does this as well. Also they have a a discount card, not a credit card,they have coupons that come in the mail that are 20-25% off. They are usually comparable with the bigger items that you need, so the coupons make it worth it.

RBell said...

Yeah for baby showers! I'm so happy for you that you get to head to Idaho for some distractions while Sean is gone this time. Oh, and you guys always take the cutest little "adventures". I'm pretty sure you're the definition of cuteness and fun!