Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's count down time!

Car seat? Check.
Pack and Play with infant sleeper? Check.
Mountains of baby clothes? Check.

Blankets and quilts? Check.

Huge belly? Double Check!
(almost 34 weeks)
Perfect baby boy that's half me and half this handsome guy?... 
Six more weeks ladies and gentlemen... Six more weeks! 

There's still some shopping to do! These little baby's sure come with a long list of things to buy!! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

double check, HA! I love your pictures! I'm so excited for little Hubert to come!

mum and dadio boggs said...

Looking good! Melissa, you still are tiny!!!! Post the cowboy quilt. Yes, I want bragging rights. Love MUM

Derek Thompson said...

you look great. I loved giving birth in December because I remember looking outside and watching the snow fall and how relaxing and peaceful it is. I just hope that you have snow their because that can be a toss up.

Good luck with moving to Idaho. I hope it goes well!!!!!

kirstenwilsonphotography said...

You are so cute! and I really don't even think you look like you are 8 months along. haha more like 6. I'm so excited to see his little face!

jaymzdene said...

Melissa, your belly is not huge its adorable!! Looks like you are all ready for your little bundle of joy :)