Our sweet little boy was able to come home on Monday the 29th. He was 3lbs 11oz the day he got home from the hospital. We are so happy to have him here. He amazes us in so many ways, we couldn't be more proud of all the accomplishments he has made. As so many people have said (and we full heartedly agree...) he is most definitely our little miracle! We are blessed to have such a strong little guy with an amazingly sweet spirit in our life. There is no doubt this one is straight from heaven. We love you Clayton, welcome to the family dude.

3 comments:
He is so tiny! That is wonderful he was able to go home already.
I LOVE IT! I love his little foot sticking out in the picture of Sean feeding him.
He really is such a miracle. I'm so happy for you all and think of you daily - even though I don't call...
Holy Crap the Pacifier is bigger then he is!!!!
I love all of the pictures, he is so cute and we are so happy for you guys. When you says his weight and I see the pictures of just him I think he isn't that small and then when you guys are holding him he is so tiny and cute. I just we could visit.
Post a Comment