I just can't wrap my head around the fact that Clayton is already a year old!
One short year ago, the most handsome baby boy ever, joined our family 4 weeks and 3 days earlier than expected, and that day, our lives were forever changed for the better.
Clayton came out fighting, and hasn't slowed down since. He is a tough little man, with an attitude... I'm not sure where he got that from :) He is busy... so incredibly busy! He is constantly moving and exploring.
He is so smart (I know every mom says that, but he really is!) He is a people person, he loves the crowds, and everyone is drawn to him as well. He eats anything, and a lot of it, snores more than any baby I know, and is always happy.
Happy Birthday to the little boy that is my world. I love you more than you will ever know.
Good morning Birthday Boy!
The very Hungry Caterpillar cake
He wasn't loving the hat I made for him...
Sean's family and my sister and her kids joined the party via skype

No comments:
Post a Comment