Picking out the perfect tree with Dad:
This is the one.
And for your viewing pleasure, another family shot taken by us... I know what you are saying...
"get some friends already, these awkward family self-portraits are getting old!"
and I agree.

"get some friends already, these awkward family self-portraits are getting old!"
and I agree.

Clayton hanging his ornaments on the tree
We decorated our tree all the way down this year thinking it couldn't be that interesting for our 1 year old. We thought, no big deal, we will just distract him away from it a few times and he will be bored with it after the first day...
This is what our tree looks like now:
4 comments:
Great family pics picking out the Christmas tree and decorating- Clayton looks like he is getting into it! I seem to remember you were helpful too... Dadio
I remember your first Christmas, Sean. You were 9 months. Had to suspend the tree up side down from the ceiling. Need I say more. MUM
HA The last picture made me laugh! So typical! We have had ours up and besides Emma trying to blow out the lights, rip a few ornaments off, and get so excited and fall into the tree...she has been pretty good about it. Elivia is older so she doesn't bother it much, she loves to walk around it and look at everything. Kids make life so much more fun!
That last picture did crack me up!! Your tree is really cute!! Kids make everything so much better :)
Post a Comment