Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Goodbye Hair

We finally committed to giving the little man his first hair cut (Mom was nervous about taking this step!) 
He was a champ! He didn't cry one bit.

Before:
After:
I think the clippers were tickling him a little bit :) I love the face he is making!

3 comments:

mum and dadio boggs said...

OH Man! He did great! It is a good thing I did not talk to him first an relate the story of my Dad (Great Grandpa) nicking my ear and causing blood bath... Maybe not that bad and I was probably moving around a lot too... Oh the memories and Sean should have some too! Love Grandpa/Poppie

mum and dadio boggs said...

No more Baby, little Boy now. Love, Nonna

Brad and Tifani said...

that video is very entertaining! clayton's face is soooo cute and funny!!!! BTW his hair looks way better!