This little man is a silly one. He has been saying some funny things these days.
Here are a couple of things he says that we think are cute:
pigging bank = piggy bank
ados cha-cho = adios muchachos
poke chop = pork chop
tracker = tractor
dune-it-gin = do it again
The other day I was taking pictures of him and the camera screen was facing him so he could see himself and he was making all kinds of faces then he tells me "oh, so cute!" about himself!
He was right about that! Here are the pictures:
He was playing around on a chair at the kitchen table and coming close to falling out of the chair... here is the conversation that followed:
Me: "Stop doing that Clayton, you are scaring me."
Clayton: "ROAARR! Are you scared?!"
I was making mashed potatoes (one of his favorites!) He came in the kitchen and saw what I was making and he yells "YAY! I'm SO excited!!" while jumping up and down
He was in the bathtub, I heard this conversation between him and Sean:
Sean: "Ok buddy, it's time to get out and get your pjs on."
Clayton: "Ummm, not yet." very matter of fact, as if he is in charge around here! :)
He was trying to pull a keychain off of the ring and he said "ugh, too heavy!"
Here are some more recent pictures of our little man:
Here is a cute video of him doing his frog hop :)








No comments:
Post a Comment