Friday, June 14, 2013

Salt Lake City

Sean had to go to Salt Lake for a few days this week for work and Clayton and I were lucky enough to tag along with him... we played while he was working. He was done around 3:00 each day so we got some quality family time in during the evenings. I also got to hang out with one of my childhood friends (Minda Egbert) that I haven't seen since I was pregnant with Clayton, it was good to see her and have her finally meet the little man. It was a great "vacation" we are glad that we got to go!

The first day we went to temple square and walked around then to Benihana's for dinner. 
On Thursday we went to the aquarium with Minda:
The last day we went to a cool park that had a splash zone at it. Clayton had so much fun playing in the water!

No comments: