Our second little boy is finally here! Quincy was born at 6:43am Monday, July 8th, he weighed 8lbs 12oz! I was shocked at how big he was!
We love this little dude so much, we are so blessed! Heavenly Father sent the perfect little boy for our family! He has such a sweet spirit that instantly touched our hearts. We are so happy that he is here!
The birth experience this time around was pretty much the complete opposite of what we had with Clayton. Quincy's birthday had been planned for a few months so we knew what day he would be born, we had to go to the hospital at 4:30 in the morning, two hours before the scheduled c-section. Sean got to be with me the whole time. The surgery went great and our little boy came out a lot bigger than we had anticipated!












2 comments:
Congrats Melissa he is adorable!! I know how you feel about being shocked that he was 8 lbs 12 ounces. My daughter Zoey was 8 lbs 13 ounces and I was completely shocked that she was so big, she did go past my due date though. Your boys are so cute!!
JUST got caught up on your blog. Congrats on having baby boy #2! He is a handsome little guy. We loved the feeling of being a family of 4. I'm sure you guys do too. Hope you're feeling well. Wish I could come see him in person, but keep posting pics so that I can see him that way!
Post a Comment