Friday, November 15, 2013

THREE

My big boy is now three. No longer a baby, not even a toddler. What is a three year old considered? Just a kid now?? I think I will use the term "preschooler"… Whatever it is, Clayton is that. A three year old boy that has gotten to this point in life entirely too fast! Three whole years have passed since I became a mother. Clayton made me one. I couldn't have hand picked a better kid to give me such an honored title. 
Clayton is the laugher in our home, he is the loud and crazy, he is the imagination and adventure. He is a little dude with huge opinions. When he sets his mind to something, nothing and no one is going to get in the way of his goal. He is smart, loving, helpful, energetic, and sometimes (often) the source that drives me to the edge of insanity.  
I couldn't be more proud of the little man that he is becoming. 

He knows the letters in the alphabet, the numbers 1-10, and If you quiz him on the types of tractors and construction vehicles, I bet 10 bucks he will know more than you do!
He loves playing outside, watching movies, and hanging out with his Daddy.

Happy Birthday Clayton!!!
Mom and Dad are very proud of you. We are so grateful that you are our little boy.  We love you more than you will ever know.
 If I buy you a construction crane, will you promise to stop having birthdays so fast?!



Here is the morning bed picture…he wouldn't look at me.
 posing with some of his new toys
 coloring the Cars card that Grandma and Grandpa Boggs sent him
 Here are some pictures of his "construction" party:
 The group, minus Aunt Tif… she took the picture...
 Playing with the cool stickers his Great Grandparents sent with his card.

1 comment:

mum and dadio boggs said...

That is a VERY COOL Cake! Wish I could have had some...