After what seemed like years of rain around here (it was actually only about 3 weeks but I thought maybe we were living in Washington there for a while!) the sun finally came out so we spent the weekend on an overdue camping trip. We decided to try Big Springs Campground outside of Lava Hot Springs. It was beautiful there and the weather was perfect! Quincy slept on the bottom bunk with no issues, so no more Pack & Play for him! His favorite thing was throwing rocks in the creek. Clayton loved roasting hot dogs over the fire, and climbing on fallen trees. It was an awesome trip!! We will be going back to Big Springs again for sure!
The boys had "hot dog cameras"
Quincy's hot dog camera
I think this sign means that Grandpa Boggs should have come with us!































2 comments:
WOW that does look like at ton of fun!! I do wish I could have been there with you'all... I like Mikes Place- so u will have to keep if up for me until I can come and see it for myself!! Save some hot dogs for me to roast, cause u know how I i love to roast them little dudes with my grandsons! Yahoo
It looks gorgeous up there! We want to come next time :)
Post a Comment