After everyone got back from L.A. some of us went to check out the USS Midway. It was really cool. We got to sit in real planes and tour the whole ship. Then on Thursday we went to Seaworld... and we got in for free (another military bonus)! Seaworld was really fun, it wasn't as crowded as Disneyland and the shows they do are awesome! It was great to see our families, we had so much fun hanging out with everyone. It was sad when the week was over and everyone left.
Sean flying a jet on the Midway
5 comments:
I LOVED Seaworld! I'm also glad that we decided to go to the Midway--it was actually pretty cool! Talk to ya later!
PS- how is your food storage comin'??
I want to go to Seaworld! hmm...
We are all dressed up in my new top picture because we just got done at Micah's grandpa's funeral, so sad. But we figured it be an awesome photo opportunity (because we are selfish and sleezy like that) it was my idea, I suck.
by the way, I'm a geek and I guess I don't get notifications with comments anymore, lame, I iddbn't hear the song you said reminded you of Xander/all babies, which one was it?
All the pictures looked great!!! You all had lots of fun. I only wish I could have been there to. Will try to make a trip down, just me in the next few months, so we can spend some time together. Need to get the grand baby here first, and need to recup. LOL MOM
BLOG BLOG BLOG! You have a new apartment and awsome surroundings! BLOG BLOG BLOG. OHHHHHH and read our blog ASAP!
Post a Comment