Sunday, May 25, 2008

Nikes

Sean got me new shoes! I love them! Since we get to go to the gym on base for free, (and because I am getting chubby!!) I thought that I would start working out more often... But I didn't have running shoes, so I got to get new ones. I was going to have my sister send me her old ones because she just got a new pair (I am seriously SO cheap) but Sean didn't like that idea because Tifani and I don't even wear the same size... I didn't think it would be a big deal, but he just wouldn't have it. It took awhile to pick the ones I wanted because I wanted them to be perfect since we were going to spend money on them. I really love these ones, they are way comfortable and fit great, plus they are cute too!! They totally make me run faster and jump higher :) And maybe soon I will fit back into that dress that I could wear six months ago but can't seem to zip up at the moment... wish me luck! 

5 comments:

Raadgep Fam said...

YEAH for new shoes! I am so glad that you got new shoes! And congrates on the gym. I ams o glad we got to spend time with you last week! I hope to see you this weekend!

Ashlea said...

Love the new shoes, and good luck on the training. I'm WAY too lazy to make any progress at the gym, but I did start the South Beach diet. So far so good!

Brad and Tifani said...

Meliss, those are really cute but they look like they are size 13 in the picture!

Brad and Tifani said...

PS--I like your new blog background where did you get it? I tried to make mine all cute and I lost a bunch of my contacts and crap!

Anonymous said...

Love your shoes!! I'm starting to work out too, kind of, I've been running and doing crunches - no results yet, but one day I hope. Good luck to you and your gym expeditions.