In March when Sean's dad came to visit, he brought our table down for us (Sean's uncle built it for us). And now two months later, we actually get to use it... we finally got our barstools! It was hard finding chairs that would look good with the table. These aren't exactly what we had in mind but barstools aren't exactly cheap either. We are hopefully going to get to re-cover them eventually, if we find a color/fabric that we like. The metal part is actually a brown-ish color, you can't really tell in the picture. It's great not having to hold our plates on our laps anymore!
4 comments:
What??? You guys don't ENJOY having your plates in your laps??? :) That's all part of the fun of being 'newlyweds'!! Great that you got a place to sit down together and eat now though!
I think it has turned out very cute! I think it looks rustic, I dont think you should change any thing !
I think that it looks good!
WOW, cool table and chairs, they do seem to fit perfectly together!! I like the cookies too, can you send me some??! Then I will need to do some running too...
Love Ya, Dadio
Post a Comment