We went to the pier in Ocean Beach to watch the fireworks tonight. There was supposedly going to be 50 thousand people on the on beach in that area to watch... and I think every single one of them was there! It was crazy how many people there were!! The show was great (we didn't get very good pictures because we left the better camera at home!) When the finale ended everybody brought out bags of marshmallows and started throwing them at everyone everywhere! We didn't know about this little tradition so we were caught off guard in the middle of a crazy full blown war... it was insane and really funny! There were like 20 at a time coming at us constantly, and those things kinda hurt when they fly at you fast! These Californians are weird :)
HAPPY 4th OF JULY EVERYONE!!
2 comments:
Hey you! Happy 4th. Okay I have NEVER heard or seen that tradition! Really weird. Ohh if my spelling is off is because I am super tired! wHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING THIS WEEKEND!
Happy America to yourself! great jorb!
Post a Comment