Today, I took Sean on a date. I didn't tell him where we were going. I packed some things to use to build sandcastles (the sand toys at the store were too expensive, so we used dishes!) I put everything into a brown paper bag so he wouldn't know. We went to the beach and I dumped it out and told him to imagine it as shovels and castle molds (instead of spatulas, plastic cups and mixing bowls) He laughed at me! It was really fun... our castles were falling apart all over the place and didn't look like much, but the company was good and it was fun trying to build them anyway. We love being so close to the beach!!



trying to smile without getting sand blown into my eyes!

making shapes in the sand was easier then building castles

It was windy on the beach today!
5 comments:
Looks like fun!!!
ADORABLE! Meliss, that is totally a you thing, nice job with the mixing bowls and other kitchen paraphernalia (I think that's the right spelling).
Okay, and I ADORE your hair, keep it goin' long and strong woman!
Love, Mary (on Carissa's blog)
You two are just too cute!!!! What a wonderful, creative idea. Melissa, love the long hair. It looks soo good on you. We had fun camping. The jet boat trip out of Gold Beach was fantastic. Best ever. Love Mum
Melissa, I expect updates throughout your Idaho trip... Don't let me down!
Have fun!!!
Aw, you guys are SO cute. haha. This is your favorite friend in Escondido (that raises chickens). But, since we are starting a new, more serious, blog, I will refer to my self as Mr. Cleaver. You can call me Ward though. Since we are tight.
My wife, June, says hi. ;)
J & KC
Post a Comment