Yesterday we carved our pumpkin. It was a lot of fun! We are going to try roasting the seeds tonight... hopefully they turn out, I love eating pumpkin seeds! I love everything about this time of year!!
Happy Halloween Everyone!!
(And, Happy Birthday DAD!)


5 comments:
I know I already texted you about this, but it really looks like the little skeleton man is dancing to The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson or whatever her name is, I can't remember. Your Scrap pages are SO CUTE! that looks like so much fun!
Cute cute. I see that Mary filled you in on the most awesome website EVER!! I love Scrapblog...it's the bomb!
Where do you find the scrap-booking pages at? It looks great.
Looks great!! Glad the pumpkin seeds turned out well. It is suspose to rain tomorrow night so it will be a soggy treat or treat. Hope you enjoy the pics!!!! She's a cutie. Can't wait for you both to be able to see and cuddle her. Love mum
i love the digital scrapbooking! Very cute! I miss You I am so bumbed we dont hang out very often! I leave this week till sometime in december then we move to japn in january! WE HAVE TO HANG BEFORE I LEAVE!
Post a Comment