Our friends the West's (Anna, Kent and Benson) invited us to an ugly sweater party last week. The group: Wendy and David Cox, Nicole David and Makean Koch, Chris and Jessie Harrison, Natalie Evans and of course the Boggs. Everyone wore ugly sweaters and we brought Thanksgiving food (which was delicious) and a white elephant gift. We had a contest for ugliest sweater (Neither of us won, I thought our sweaters were pretty ugly...) and did the white elephant exchange. We ended up with travel toothpaste, mouthwash, and deodorant, and a Disney princess nail kit. We always have fun with our friends, the party was no exception, we had lots of laughs and a really great time!


Anna and Kent
The Group
Jessie and Chris
YUM!
3 comments:
woah, your sweater was SUUURE ugly... I just wish you had a picture of the cheesecake you made - yumm... make one now! we are like 5 minutes away from each other and I think I deserve a cheesecake...
I want to have an ugly sweater party. What a fun idea. All those sweaters were pretty ugly and I would say your sweater was one of the ugliest I'm surprised you didn't win. :)
I think that your sweater was the ugliest too...what was with the girl wearing the cute striped sweater...that one wasn't ugly at all. Who won the contest?? I want to have a party like that.
Post a Comment