Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Lights and Hot Chocolate

For Christmas, Cameron (my little brother) sent us money and told us to use it to get hot chocolate and drive around and look at Christmas lights. (cute idea huh?) So we went to Dutch Bros. to get our hot chocolate, I got carmel hot cocoa and Sean got hazelnut. It was so good! We heard that a subdivision had really good lights up on every house so we went to check it out. There was a long line of cars going in to the subdivision... it was crazy how many people were there! Santa was there too... he had a llama!! (I tried to get a good picture of it but it was moving a lot.) There were tons of lights! It was awesome! The subdivision was also hosting a food drive, which we didn't know about so we felt weird not having any food with us to give. It was really cool to see all the lights though and to get to hang out with my favorite person too!

The llama!
Look at the line of cars!

3 comments:

Carissa said...

I've been meaning to comment on your blog but I keep forgetting. I love all your new updates. It looks like you two have been having so much fun. You definitely seem to be enjoying the new camera too! I love all your scrapblog pages too. You're so crafty with them. Keep up the great new posts...I love reading them.

Brad and Tifani said...

Sounds like fun! Also, sounds like Mom's idea-not Cam's --ha ha that's funny!!!!

Raadgep Fam said...

Hey girl, Thank you for hanging out with us the other night! I am so glad taht we got to spend a good amount of time together! I love you and I am so blessed you are in my life! Hang in there! Ill be home next week! wink wink