We found out a couple of weeks ago that Sean is up for deployment. As part of Sean's pre-deployment screening he had to get the anthrax vaccine and the small pox vaccine. We don't know when or where he is going yet but we do know that his small pox vaccine worked...
It is even more nasty looking now... it gets worse everyday! Could you imagine having these all over your body?!
4 comments:
One word explains it all NASTY!!!!
That looks awful!! I would never want to deal with those ALL OVER MY BODY! Ewwww.
Keep us updated on the deployment, we'll keep you both in our prayers.
umm... okay. gross. I thought Sean was weird before, but now that he has SMALL POX he is totally off the charts with his weird-ocity. :) Just kidding. That is kind of cool actually, I wonder what would happen if you gave him the vaccine in like 8 places on his body? Would he be able to fight it off or would he just break out like crazy? hmm....
OMG NASTY! EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW
Mike knows how that feels though, his hurt for awhile!
Post a Comment