Everyone has been asking me how I feel about Sean's pending deployment. The truth is, I wasn't entirely sure. When I found out that Sean was up for deployment my first response was anger. I felt that the plans we had made for this year were ruined. Mad that he was the one who had to go and not someone else. Next I felt sad and scared, I didn't think I would be able to be on my own for so long. I was worried about where he was going, and what he would have to do there. We still don't have any details, we still don't know when for sure, (I hold on to a hope that maybe he will not have to go) but I now feel peace. I have an awesome support system... my family and my friends, who's unwavering love and willingness to help is never anything less than amazing. I know that I will not be alone, which gives me courage to be away from him. I have faith that Sean will be kept safe. I am proud of my husband for his service to our country, his pride in the work that he does, and his willingness to protect our rights, and our freedom.




4 comments:
I know that you can do this. Remember the lord knows what we can handle and he will never give us more than that!
I have been through 1 long deployment and many small ones and yes they seem to suck but keep yourself busy and time will fly. I love you Sua and you can do this!
We really appreciate what your husband does for america. You will be blessed for your sacrifice.
What an awesome tribute!!! I only wish Grandpa Boggs could see it. He would greatly appreciate what you have done. YOU WILL DO GREAT if Sean is deployed. Our thoughts, love and prayers are always and forever with you. YOU BOTH ARE SERVING OUR COUNTRY and we are so proud to be your parents. Love MUM and DADIO
WOW, this is a really great tribute to both Sean and Grandpa!! Thank you for doing this, will have to let Grandpa see it somehow...
Love, Dadio
Post a Comment