We moved today... well started moving. Our new place is still in the Point Loma area. It's way nice! Still a one bedroom, it has indoor hallways and elevators. Outside there is a pool, hot tub, and picnic area with bbq's and a firepit. It also has a game room with a kitchenette, a pool table, a ping pong table, and a huge t.v. for movies. We are really excited about it!!
4 comments:
Looks nice and open. I like the floors, no carpet, YEA! Have fun moving and be safe. Love MUM
Why are you moving? And you place looks great! sorry I cant be there to help you move! good luck!
LOOOVE it! I'm SO JEALOUS! In a good way. Seriously, you need to keep reminding me that I am coming to visit you - I think that's where some student loan money is going (into a visit Melissa fund). I love your home. You totally have to do a video tour of the elevator.... seriously.
we are moving because our lease is up... and we wanted to pay less for rent. so we are getting a nicer place and saving money!
Post a Comment