This morning we woke up at 6:30 to go to the REI used gear sale (that didn't start until 8:00!) We got there an hour early and there were tons of people there waiting before us... some people camped out over night in the parking lot! When it opened everyone went crazy, including Sean who took off sprinting toward the tents as soon as we got through the gate! I was a little confused at first. I didn't know where to start because everyone was everywhere running, shoving, climbing over all the other intense people there... it wasn't long before I was in the middle of it all too, I just plowed my way through the crowds and was scrambling to get the best stuff before anyone else! We managed to make it out without any broken bones or fights, and even got some sweet deals on some things too! Here are our treasures: a four man tent, 3 pairs of shoes ( Keen hiking boots, North Face snow boots, and Keen sandals) a thermos mug, a North Face fleece/water wicking jacket, a water proof wind breaker jacket, and snow gloves! All for CHEAP!! We saved $490!
Waiting in line... it was cold this morning.
Hiking boots
North Face jacket
thermos mug
snow boots
water proof wind breaker
Keen sandals
Tent!
snow gloves

4 comments:
Okay, now we know what you saved, what did you spend? All looks great! Dadio found a $75 Columbia jacket for $30 at Blackbird this afternoon so he is happy camper!!! Now go out and use the stuff!!!!
YAY for REI scratch and dent sales!
Cool stuff! I especially like the snow boots!
WOW great job! its so great good deal! WOOOOHOOOO
Post a Comment