Thursday, July 16, 2009

Take us out to the Ball Game, again...

That's right! Sean and I got to go to another baseball game... Today we went with the Wests' to watch the Padres play the Colorado Rockies at Petco Park here in San Diego. AND... the tickets were FREE, again. Kent got 4 free tickets from work and they invited us to go with them. The seats were awesome! We were right behind home plate and just a few rows back!! The game was fun, the company was amazing, and the Padres got the trashed kicked out of them (10-1) let's face it, they just aren't very good.
the view from our sweet seats:

Benson is loving the Subway sandwiches
Kent, Anna, and Benson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By the way - I've seen a couple pictures of Benson, but not a lot. I guess I never really noticed - but he is adorable, I see why you talk about him so much.