We went to Bate's Nut Farm to get our pumpkin. There was a festival there with hay rides, a petting zoo, and booths of random things to buy. We went with the West's. It was hot that day (it usually is in California) We walked the entire pumpkin field trying to find the perfect pumpkin, and I think we came pretty close. It was a fun time, as always.
2 comments:
My favorite picture is the one of Sean upside down on the pumpkin for two very important reasons... 1) I have shoes almost exactly like his! SERIOUSLY! and 2) If you look at everyone in the background nobody even notices that some 6'2" (or however tall) guy is doing a handstand on a pumpkin... how can you not notice that?!
so... funny that it's Kent and not Sean. ... all the funny things I said about Sean I'd like to push onto Kent now.
Post a Comment