Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hanging with my Mom-in-Law

Vivian came to keep me company while Sean is at Field Medical School (ok... so she had the trip planned for a while to come see us both, but Sean's training ended up being at the same time.) Anyway, we had a lot of fun site-seeing around San Diego and we even went to Disneyland!! It was fun to spend time with her, I had a great time!! Here are some pictures from our week:
Disneyland was decorated for Halloween
Vivian got into Disneyland for free because it was her birthday. Awesome way to spend your 50th huh?!
The next two pictures are good examples of how the week went... it's hard taking pictures of yourself... we were trying to document that we were both there but it didn't always work out very well!

watching the sunset at Sunset Cliffs
we kinda failed on this one...

I'm so glad she got to come!! It was too bad Sean missed out on most of the events, but I am happy that I got to spend some quality time with my mother-in-law. It was good to get to know her better. I told Sean after she left that she knows me well now and either a) understands where Sean is coming from with loving me. or b) thinks her son has lost his mind for marrying me. I like to think it's the first option... :)

2 comments:

mum and dadio boggs said...

Love the blog. You are a perfect match for Sean. Had a wonderful time and loved the opportunity to get to know the best daughter-in-law a MUM could ask for. LOVE MUM

Marissa said...

Thanks for inviting me to read your blog - I love it! How fun that you got to go to Disneyland too. I think October is the best time to go there...I love all the Halloween decorations.