Thursday, December 17, 2009

Field Medical School

Sean's Graduation!!

a proud wife!
retiring the flag
marching in- Sean is in the first row
the school building

Sean's platoon at attention
it's official!

Finally it's graduation day! Sean has been at Field Med for 2 months, he was trained in medical procedures during combat- among other things. He did awesome, of course! I couldn't be more proud of him and all his accomplishments. I am the most proud when I think of the men he will save that have wives, like me, who are proud of their husbands too, and waiting for them to come home safe.

Congratulations Sean!!!


Here are some pictures that Sean sent me the first week he was at school. These are all of the barracks that he stayed in.

the racks... 3 high
with some nice privacy curtains...
everyone got a bed and a locker... here is his locker
the "bedroom"... those are the rows of racks

6 comments:

The Boggs said...

And what a long 2 months it was…those beds are not near as spacious as they appear. I couldn't have done it without your support babe. Mostly I'm glad to be a full time husband again. Love ya!!

mum and dadio boggs said...

Congratulations on your achievement! We couldn't be prouder. Wish we could have been there to help with the celebration. Keep up the great service. LOL MUM and DADIO

mum and dadio boggs said...

Very Proud of you Son, Love Dadio

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe he slept in that box!! I would SERIOUSLY be so freaked out!! And, not to be weird, but Sean's kind of huge! How did that even work!? Wow, Congratulations Sean! Just being able to sleep in one of those beds is amazing to me, but then you went and graduated from that school too, phew! Awesome, seriously, I'm totally impressed. You definitely earned your tan belt :)

Derek Thompson said...

awesome so what is next on the list? Visit us? ok we will get everything ready!

Raadgep Fam said...

Looks like the ship that Mike was on. Congrats on the graduation! That is so awesome! Mike Used to sleep on those racks for along time. He still doesnt miss them!