On Sunday afternoon, while Sean was out home teaching, our neighbor knocked on the door. I answered it... He asked if I knew who owned the black saturn that was parked below. I said that it was ours. Then he says nonchalantly "um a tree just fell on your car." So I walk down to see how bad it was.... he overreacted a little bit, it wasn't a tree, it was just a branch and didn't land on the car it just scratched the side as it fell. The apartment management came to take pictures and tell me that they had insurance. They were kinda over doing things with all the pictures and questions! (they must have been scared to get sued over it.) And the car? Well it just has small marks in the paint that could probably be buffed out.... we are however going to take the money that their insurance will pay for the damage. Oh, and a side note: the tree next to it had a branch fall down too just 2 days later! (this time no cars were involved.) Crazy huh?

3 comments:
I'm having a hard time reading half the stuff on your blog cuz the text is the same color as the background!!!
all I can think is, 'son of a gun' when I look at those pictures. I'd be so ticked. ARG!
I would of thought it did more damage than that. it looked like it could of. WOW ! Crazy!
Post a Comment