We have talked about making our blog private... and I feel like the time has come. I know that it's annoying to have to sign in every time you want to check out our blog! We just want to make sure that crazy people aren't reading up on all the events of our life.
Please send us your email addresses (everyone who reads!!) and we will make sure you get an invitation.
** If you don't want to leave your email address in a comment, email me at mboggs86@gmail.com
13 comments:
You could always do your blog like Stacie did, where it's not "private" per say, but you can't browse and find it, you actually have to type in the address to get to it. Just a thought. Anyhoo, count me in for reading your blog though!
Hey our email address is tnelson_20@yahoo.com
turbolib22@hotmail.com
It's me libby :)
maryeby0@gmail.com. DUH!
ldssammi03@hotmail.com
you better add me!
i miss you! Hey what are you doing for thanksgiving?
count us in mabotr@msn.com hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!! Love ya Mum Boggs
otherflash@gmail.com
Andy G!
lopezzaz@gmail.com
Alex & Maria Lopez
bwallace@nsd131.org!!!
benandkashan@yahoo.com....
My email address is: etsports14@hotmail.com How are you guys? I hope things are going great! Are you coming home for Christmas?
I love the ugly sweater thing I think that we are totaly going to do that here.
derek070204@yahoo.com
DKAttebery@gmail.com
Post a Comment