We drove to Central Point on the 13th, we left around 4:30 in the morning and drove for eleven and a half hours. We got to the Boggs' house around 5:00. Sean's family had no idea that we were coming... When we got into town we called to make sure everyone was home. Sean talked to his mom and said we were just hanging out at home trying to find something to make for dinner. A few minutes later we just walked into the house and told her that we couldn't find anything to make at home, so we decided to come over to see what they were having. They were so surprised! Mom Boggs said it was "the best Christmas present ever!" We will be here until the 27th.
* We didn't take any pictures of the surprise... We should have.
We also finally got a new camera after our small one broke while we were home in Idaho this summer. We got a small Canon and we really like it. We have been taking pictures of all the things we are doing here in Oregon. Now all I gotta do is get around to blogging all of it!
3 comments:
Oh MY gosh! That is the funniest video I've seen EVER. (I just had dejavu)
What a fun surprise for Sean's family!! You guys are so sweet! Congrats on the new camera, I expect LOADS!!! of blogging from now on. :)
That is so exciting...I am so glad that you got a new camera too....we need a new camera but I love the canon I have...How exciting to spend Christmas in Oregon....
Post a Comment