We went to the desert with Kent, Anna and Benson. The wild flowers were blooming. The drive was about 2 hours, we drove there had lunch, and went to see the wild flowers. We stayed for the sunset. It was awesome out there! Beautiful weather, beautiful scenery! We had a lot of fun, like we always do with the Wests!!
The boys were crammed in the back seat on the way home... The girls were feelin' good up front
Kent chillin on the edge of the world
The wild flowers that bloom only once and a while out there.
can you guess who's who?
Anna in the flower fields.
3 comments:
left to right : Melissa, Sean, The guy West, the baby West, and the girl West???
am I right? I hope you didn't throw in any curve balls....
That looks like fun, the long drive to see flowers reminds me of our search for cows with burritos. Did I ever tell you that we drove right past cows when we went by Katrina's house? Lame huh? I wonder how many cows we would have seen if it wasn't night time....hmmmmm
Don't tempt me with your weather - you'll end up with a Just Plain Mary on your doorstep... :)
that looked like fun! Go you for haveing such fun friends
Post a Comment