Thursday, October 11, 2012

Idaho Life

Since we left North Carolina and the military behind about six months ago, I figured it's about time for an update on our life in Idaho. 
Sean started school in August and he is likes it so far. He really enjoys his engineering classes... english and history, not so much :) But he is doing awesome in all his classes (is anyone surprised here?! Yeah, I didn't think so.)
He works for Direct TV at their call center in Pocatello, it's called Convergys, and he thinks that it could quite possibly be the worst job in the world. It works great with school though, because they are really flexible with hours around his classes, and it pays the bills, so it has been a good job for him. Oh, and we get free Direct TV so thats pretty cool.
It has been awesome being close to the Wallace's, I like having my sister around to hang with! I have missed her while we were moving around the country for the last 5 years. It's good to have her just 2 miles away now.
Clayton is growing and learning so much everyday. I wish he would slow down a little bit! I can't believe that he isn't my little baby anymore!! I am amazed daily by him and and the things he learns and accomplishes. He keeps us laughing and he keeps us on our toes! Next month he will be 2 (yes, YEARS!) and I haven't been able to wrap my head around that yet... I am still in denial.
Life is good. 
Heavenly Father continues to bless our family. We are so grateful! 

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I've been away from Blogland for a while so I'm just catching up. It's good to see you and your cute famiy! Glad to hear you're doing well :)