The library had a costume story time today and each kid got to decorate a sugar cookie. Clayton had fun putting the candy and sprinkles on his cookie. He was so proud of his decorated cookie!
Later we went to the trunk-or-treat for Tif and Brad's ward. It was a lot of fun! We also went to a few houses on their street so Clayton could experience the real deal.
Clayton loved trick-or-treating. He would hold out his candy bucket and say "treat-treat!" Everyone thought he was so cute (obviously, because he is!) I loved seeing how much fun he was having!
He got way too much candy, Mom and Dad are just going to have to help him eat it :)
Today was so much fun!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!
Clayton gets mad when I try to take his picture, I think he is tired of always having the camera in his face...
Dad is closely monitoring the sprinkle quantity... Doesn't he know there can never be too many sprinkles?!
I thought it was cute that Woody and Buzz Lightyear were playing in the fire truck together
Cody and his cookie
Cody and Makinzi at the trunk-or-treat
Madisyn
Cade and his friend
No comments:
Post a Comment