Yep, it's officially here!
Two mornings in a row we woke up to snow on the ground.
Sean and Clayton are in for a real winter this year! Welcome to 'snow country', boys!
Who am I kidding?! I have been away from real winters for so long, I'm probably going to be freezing my booty off this year! I'll have to get myself back into the the "snow groove" :) These tiny dustings that melt the same day are slowing easing us in, giving us a small glimpse of what our life will be like for the next five-ish months.
Here are some pictures of our little man playing in the snow for the first time:
Sean was pulling Clayton in the wagon at Tifani's house. Clayton insisted that I get in with him and ride! He was patting the wagon where he wanted me to sit while saying "mama ride!" :)
I am not going to lie, my hips barely fit in that thing, I got a little stuck in there.
I thought this picture was cute of Clayton in Dad's hat. He loves anything that is Daddy's!






No comments:
Post a Comment